Read First - Technical Format
Bugs are bugs and sometimes they slip through. To help us better understand your problems and therefore solve them, we need descriptive yet concise-as-possible posts, almost like technical documentation. Not everyone has technical documentation writing experience though, so just do your best with these guidelines.

First, perform a search to see if your issue has been resolved in the past. If it has been solved, you can read the thread on how to solve it and save some time. If it hasn't been solved in the past, you probably need to make a thread. Your thread title should tell what kind of problem it is following a brief description. Here's some good examples of a thread title:
  • Forums - Bug - Text Too Small
  • Forums - Bug - Can't See Creative Forums
The thread body should be as descriptive as possible, but as concise as possible. A good thread body may look something like this:

Post 1: For some reason text is really small for me and it started when I came to this forum. It's like everything is zoomed out.

Post 2: It could be a computer setting on your operating system. Or, try holding Ctrl then scrolling your mouse wheel. That changes a kind of zoom level for your browser's pages.

Post 3: Oh, that was it. Thanks. I must have accidentally did that.

If applicable, add a picture or video to help explain your issue. As you figure out more information, add it to your post. This is helpful in determining that the enemy may not be the problem and that a player skill is the problem. When responding to a technical bug thread, you can add information to help solve the bug.