Read First - Suggestion Format
This forum is used for suggesting changes to Four Eyes' operations. This is not a place for casual or game conversation, but you are encouraged to discuss a suggestion in that particular suggestion's thread.

When making a thread, make sure you have good spelling and grammar. Your thread title should include the area of the suggestion (ie, forums, TLS Passive Tree webpage, moderation rules, etc.) and a few words describing the suggestion. Here are some good example titles:
  • Forums - New Creative Corner Forum
  • TLS Passive Tree - Readout
  • Moderation - Change NSFW definition

The body of your post is where you explain your suggestion in greater detail and why you think your suggestion should be implemented. You must communicate in proper English. You're making a professional suggestion so illustrate that with a well written and well thought out body of text. Your post may be removed or simply ignored if it looks like a 3 year old wrote it! This doesn't mean if you make one grammar mistake your suggestion will be thrown out, but you should write your post as strongly as you can. Here's an example of a suggestion post body text:

My suggestion is to create a new forum in the creative area for pottery. Pottery is one of my favorite past times and I have even made some pottery lately with TLS imagery. Thoughts?

If you agree with the suggestion, you may say you agree in a reply, but it's best to also explain why you agree to attempt to strengthen the suggestion's argument. If you disagree, you may post that you do not agree and explain why this suggestion may not be a good fit. Remember, you're not starting a fight, you're having a discussion, so try not to make it personal. Don't attack the person or insult them lest the discussion devolves. Here's an appropriate counter argument:

I'm not sure a pottery forum is really appropriate for our forums. While creative, pottery is very niche and far removed from video games. I doubt many people would frequent that forum. If you've made some pottery, why not occasionally show it your work in the main general discussion? I think the mods will allow that.

Disagreements will happen and sometimes people get very passionate about their viewpoint. We've all been there and we've all been heated at one time or another. The best thing you can do is just remember that on the other side of the forum is another human being not too unlike you with a beating heart and thinking mind. Try to treat everyone with respect even if you don't agree with them and try to understand the other person's point of view.